What the Flock?




The Leeds campus and student areas have been some what showered with sheep and the only the question that comes to my mind is....

With original forms of guerrilla marketing, I'm seeing sheep in front, behind and to the side of me everywhere I go. However this isn't because I'm having some crazy university work meltdown and the only escape of this bubble regime I've got going is thinking about fluffy animals. (though I wouldn't put this completely pass me...)
Instead my perceived insanity is actually an extremely creative marketing campaign for students.
What's this campaign all about you say? Don't be silly....Flock here to do the quiz and find out http://www.whattheflock.org.uk/

And here's some sheepish pictures to get you in the mood.









Ewe can't get enough?
Join the flock on:
Facebook
Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment